meet the center for pharmaceutical pharmacy
as specialized as your needs
What is Adrenal Fatigue?
Adrenal Fatigue is known as a syndrome that results when the adrenal glands function at a suboptimal level. The paramount symptom is fatigue not relieved by sleep.
Adrenal Fatigue is one of the most pervasive, yet under-diagnosed health conditions affecting people today.
It includes people of all ages, occupations, races, social and economic groups. It affects older persons and contributes to combined processes of aging.
Adrenal Fatigue, though common, is routinely not looked for. It is not properly diagnosed when the signs and symptoms are present and if recognized it is seldom treated.
We are highly capable of filling your most common medical prescriptions as well as providing in-stock, hard-to-find medications. Our specializations cover a broad spectrum ideal for everyone’s pharmaceutical needs including: compounded medications, pain & symptom management, medication review, anti-aging & functional medicine, foreign travel products & immunizations, compounded (natural) hormone replacement therapy for men and women, diabetic counseling, holistic health care, hospice needs, veterinarian specialty compounded medications, diet & weight management, natural skin care and health and wellness.
If you experience any of the following symptoms consider downloading the following comprehensive questionnaire on adrenal fatigue. This questionnaire is used with permission from Dr. James L. Wilson, author of “Adrenal Fatigue: The 21st Century Stress Syndrome”
- Do you tire easily?
- Do you feel fatigued rather than energetic?
- Are people annoying you by telling you “you don’t look so good lately?”
- Are you working harder and harder but accomplishing less?
- Do you often experience unexplained sadness?
- Are you forgetting appointments, deadlines, or personal possessions more frequently?
- Have you become more irritable?
- Are you more short-tempered?
- Are you more disappointed with people around you?
- Do you see family members and close friends less frequently?
- Are you too busy to do even routine things like make phone calls, read, etc.?
- Do you feel disoriented when the activity of the day comes to a halt?
- Are you unable to laugh at a joke about yourself?